Parallella-16 (Expect to re-open orders in January)
Due to the demand, we cannot take additional pre-orders and will re-open the orders for Parallella boards in January, 2014
Register to get an update when availability changes http://www.parallella.org/parallella-updates-registration/
- Xilinx Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC (XC7Z010) with Dual Core ARM A9 CPU
- Epiphany III (16-core CPU Accelerator)
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 128Mb Quad-SPI flash
- Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Micro HDMI connection
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Micro USB 2.0 (two)
- Dimensions are 3.4'' x 2.1''
- Four 60-pin backside high speed expansion connectors ("PEC") for GPIO, external power, and Epiphany links
- Zynq SoC upgrade to XC7Z020
Free pre-built Linux kernels and Epiphany software development tools can be downloaded from ftp.parallella.org. Open source software repositories can be downloaded from www.github.com/parallella and www.github.com/adapteva.
Developer support is available only through the community oriented forum at forums.parallella.org.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Parallella-16 board ships bare without a 5V power supply or SD card. (These must be purchased separately.)
- The product photos shown in this offering are of the "gen-0" version of the Parallella boards. The board now being offered for sale is the improved "gen-1" board. For a complete explanation of the minor changes made between gen-0 and gen-1, please refer to the latest Parallella board specification.
- By pre-ordering the Parallella-16 board you are receiving a discount in thanks for your early support. Your card will be charged once you finish the checkout process. You can cancel your order any time prior to shipment. Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first serve basis close to the estimated shipping date.